Nitrile is the ideal disposable glove material for anyone who has to handle hazardous or potentially corrosive chemicals. They’re great gloves for medical environments and beyond, offering puncture, tear, and corrosion-resistant 4 mil thick material. They’re also a great choice if you need allergen-friendly gloves, since they’re latex and powder free.
When you buy our powder free nitrile gloves, you get 1,000 nitrile gloves per case with a 4 mil thickness, which offers just the right amount of protection and grip for most settings. Plus, they’re rigorously tested to meet the stringent standards of the American Society for Testing and Materials. And for those in a heavy duty or industrial setting who want disposable gloves that can keep up with the job, powder free black nitrile is our most professional and high-performing choice.
Our black nitrile gloves are made in sizes XS – XXL, so you’ll be able to stock the right sizes for your entire team without spending a fortune.
- Made of 100% Nitrile
- Powder Free
- Latex Free
- Food Safe gloves
- Registered with FDA as a non-sterile medical examination glove
- Ambidextrous (common to both hands)
- Micro-textured glove finger for durability and enhanced gripping on wet and oiled surfaces
- 4 mil thickness
Suggested Industries and Applications:
Essential workers in industries all across the country rely on our work gloves to get the job done. These include:
- Food processing and restaurants
- Tattoo and Body Piercing
- Medical and Dental
- High-risk settings (e.g. first responders)
- Cleaning, Janitorial, and Sanitation
- Animal care
- Pest control
- Available sizes: XS – XXL
- 1,000 gloves per case (100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case)
- Products usually ship within 2 business days.
- Mixed pallets available for volume purchasing – please use the Contact Us form to inquire.