Blue Latex Powder Free Exam Gloves are made with serious healthcare professionals in mind.
To put it simply, this is one tough pair of gloves.
They are extra thick—at 14 mil, more than triple the thickness of standard latex gloves—for extra barrier protection against pathogens or environmental contaminants. They are more than 2 inches longer than standard gloves, so your wrist and lower forearm are better protected.
Excellent in demanding environments, holding up longer for laboratory technicians and others who need extra resistance to chemicals.
Even with all of this strength and durability, Gloveworks Blue Latex Powder Free Exam Gloves maintain impressive tactile sensitivity.
Then there is comfort. Latex has better elasticity than nitrile or vinyl, so you know these gloves are always going to provide a perfect fit: snug but not constricting, with less resistance that can cause hand fatigue.
The gloves are powder free, which means no residue. They are textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palm, so grip will remain firm even when the gloves are wet. Gloveworks Blue Latex Powder Free Exam Gloves are suitable across the healthcare spectrum, for medical, dental, and laboratory applications and non-surgical procedures, as well as EMS uses, depending on jurisdiction. These gloves are blue and ambidextrous. They are sold 50 per box, 10 boxes per case, in sizes M-XL. They have a reduced level of latex proteins due to an extended leaching process.
Start with your equipment: Gloveworks Blue Latex Powder Free Exam Gloves will always live up to your high standards.
- Made from Latex
- 14 mil thickness
- Ambidextrous (common to both hands)
- Available sizes: M-XL
- 500 gloves per case (50 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case)
- Products usually ship within 2 business days.
- Mixed pallets available for volume purchasing – please Contact Us to inquire.
Suggested Industries and Applications:
- Medical and Dental
- Home Care and Personal Protection
Product Care Instructions:
- Do not store the product in the environment above 104 degrees.
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Do not contact with high temperature objects.
- This is a single-use glove. After use, the glove should be discarded.