Protect your hands from all the messy things in life. These blue nitrile gloves are designed to keep your hands clean and healthy. With 3.5-4.0 grams of nitrile in each glove, and a dedication to world-class quality in manufacturing, your hands will thank you later!!
These blue nitrile gloves are a trusted glove for janitorial and sanitation, restaurants and food service, tattoo and body piercing, health and beauty, medical and dental, and cannabis. They are registered with FDA and are certified food safe and for use as a non-sterile medical examination gloves (non-sterile medical device).
Each blue nitrile glove case is packed with 500 hand protecting gloves (50 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case). Sizes range from Small to XX-Large (S-XXL).
Due to the stretchiness of nitrile, these blue nitrile exam gloves are puncture resistant and tear resistant. Each glove is latex free and powder free. These nitrile gloves also have micro-texturing on the glove fingers for added durability and enhanced gripping on wet and oiled surfaces.
Simply put, these blue nitrile gloves are designed to protect your hands – and they’re great at their job!!
- Made of 100% Nitrile
- Weight: 8.5 ± 0.5 grams per glove
- 8 mil thickness
- Food Safe
- Registered with FDA as a non-sterile medical examination glove
- Ambidextrous (common to both hands)
- Micro-textured glove finger for durability and enhanced gripping on wet and oiled surfaces
- 500 gloves per case (50 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case)
- Available sizes: S – XXL
- Mixed pallets available for volume purchasing – please use the Contact Us form to inquire.
Suggested Industries and Applications:
- Manufacturing and Aerospace
- Janitorial, Sanitation, and Plumbing
- Restaurants, Food Service, Food Trucks, and Catering
- Tattoo, Body Piercing, Apothecary
- Industrial and Automotive
- Health and Beauty
- Home Care and Personal Protection
- Home Improvement, HVAC, and Restoration
- Medical and Dental
Product Care Instructions:
Do not store the product in the environment above 104 degrees.
Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not contact with high temperature objects.
This is a single-use glove. After use, the glove should be discarded.