Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves protect your hands from all the messy things in life. These light blue thin nitrile gloves are designed to keep your hands clean and healthy. With a dedication to world-class quality glove design and manufacturing, your hands will thank you later!!
These blue nitrile gloves are a trusted glove for medical and dental industries. Their thin 3 mil nitrile maximizes tactile sensitivity for enhanced feeling through the glove. Each glove finger has texturing on the fingertip to improve grip on wetted surfaces.
These gloves are also used in restaurants and food service, janitorial and sanitation, tattoo and body piercing, health and beauty, spas, and cannabis. They are registered with FDA and are certified food safe and for use as a non-sterile medical examination gloves (non-sterile medical device).
Due to the stretchiness of nitrile, these blue nitrile exam gloves are puncture resistant and tear resistant. Each glove is latex free and powder free. These nitrile gloves also have micro-texturing on the glove fingers for added durability and enhanced gripping on wet and oiled surfaces.
Each blue nitrile glove case is packed with 1,000 hand protecting gloves (100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case). Sizes range from Small to X-Large (S-XL).
Simply put, these blue nitrile gloves are designed to protect your hands – and they’re great at their job!!
- Made of 100% Nitrile
- 3 mil thickness
- Food Safe
- Registered with FDA as a non-sterile medical examination glove
- Ambidextrous (common to both hands)
- Micro-textured glove fingertips for durability and enhanced gripping on wetted surfaces
- 1,000 gloves per case (100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case)
- Available sizes: S – XL
- Mixed pallets available for volume purchasing – please use the Contact Us form to inquire.
Suggested Industries and Applications:
- Medical and Dental
- Restaurants, Food Service, Food Trucks, and Catering
- Janitorial and Sanitation
- Tattoo, Body Piercing, Apothecary
- Health and Beauty
- Home Care and Personal Protection
Product Care Instructions:
- Do not store the product in the environment above 104 degrees.
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Do not contact with high temperature objects.
- This is a single-use glove. After use, the glove should be discarded.